So, today was no better than yesterday was. Elaina's saturations have continued to decrease, so today they re-paralyzed her. If she's holding still then she's using less oxygen. The art line in her groin failed, so now she has one in her right ankle. It's not working so well at the moment, so I'm not sure how long its going to last.
Anyway, everything else is still up in the air. They are probably doing her broviac on Wednesday. She has an MRI at noon on Wednesday as well. The results of the MRI will dictate the next step, it may be cath lab, it may be something else. She really isn't doing so well tonight, I've decided to stay at the hospital for now. Her saturations are very low, her lactic acid level is rising and she is on full ventilator support for now. I really do not know what is in store for her at the moment.
All I can do is pray and put my trust in my Heavenly Father.