Well, we're getting closer. After meeting with the doctors from South Davis on Monday, a decision has been made to transfer Elaina on Monday Oct 6th. She still needs to finish up some IV antibiotics, and a tiny bit more fine tuning of diuretics and then we can go! They stopped her antibiotics on Sunday, and by early Monday morning her fever was back, so they decided to have her finish the anti-biotics (as well as the work up) at Primary's before she goes. Her NJ tube got clogged again (some of the nurses are just not flushing it well...) and when they replaced it, her throwing up stopped. I think it's odd, her throwing up started last week when the tube was put in. I almost think that there was something wrong with the tube or placement that caused the throwing up. She had several x-rays to check the placement and they looked okay, but it just seems odd to me.
Anyway, I decided to stay home today to get caught up on errands, laundry, dishes, etc. I'm going to take Ben up to Bear Lake this weekend for our last weekend of the season. I'm not sure if any of my sisters will be able to join us, but I think that the fresh air will be good for us regardless. So, I have a lot to do to get ready for the weekend. I'll be spending the night with Elaina on Wednesday and then Ben and I will be off! Hopefully I'll be able to post again before we leave.
Thanks again for all the love and support!
Hollie, Ben and Elaina