Good news! She was able to tolerate coming off the ventilator and went straight to 1 liter of oxygen by nasal cannula. They have a ventilator on standby in her room, but it's looking less and less likely that she'll need it. Her oxygen saturations are in the high 70's and low 80's. She's in some pain, but the nurses are keeping on top of it. The doctor said that they are going to hold off on feeds for at least 24 hours. Right now it's still looking like we'll be in the PICU until tomorrow or Wednesday, then we'll go to the 3rd floor for a couple of days and then Elaina will be able to go back to South Davis. I've taken a few pictures, but the cord I need is buried in one of my bags and I can't get to it at the moment, so I'll have to post later. So far, so good. Thank you so much for keeping us your thoughts and prayers.
Hollie, Ben and Elaina