Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Picture Links

Okay, so I am SUCH the slacker lately. I have no time to accomplish all that I need to accomplish. So, I've put all the Christmas and Birthday pictures in my Facebook albums and thought that might be an easier way for anyone who wants to to look. I've linked it above, so just click on "Christmas" or "Birthday" above, and you should be directed to the right place. It took me less time to create the Facebook albums with all the pictures than it took to upload the few I posted yesterday on the blog! Go figure!
Anyway, I've got to run again, but I appreciate all the love and support! I had a great birthday yesterday, thanks for all the well wishes!

Hugs!
Hollie, Ben and Elaina

1 comment:

The Portas said...

These pics are just precious...thanks so much for posting these! She looks so cute and grown-up. I love the one where she's holding tightly onto Mama's hair. Awwwww......

I hope things are going well! xoxox