Friday, November 07, 2008

Still here!

Sorry for not posting more lately. I have been SO busy that I barely have time to sleep! I have tons of pictures, but I am having problems getting them downloaded to my computer. Ben has been coming along on several visits and I was able to get some good pictures of the two of them together. Elaina really loves her big brother. She follows him with her eyes and smiles at his goofy faces. She especially likes to be tickled. There have been a couple of times that I thought I heard a small laugh, but then I couldn't get her to do it again. She's getting there though! She's still congested with a small cough, but no fevers. It seems to be getting gradually better. I'm chalking it up to season change and reaction to the flu shot she got a couple of weeks ago. Her sweet personality is really starting to show and I am so pleased. She is such a pleasant, happy little girl! She is easily entertained by her mobile and colorful toys. The nurses and techs at South Davis actually fight over who gets to play with her! It is so nice to know that she is so well taken care of! I am very anxious to be able to move to Bountiful. I think I finally found a place near South Davis. It is about 5 minutes away from Elaina, so if I needed to get there quickly it would be possible! If everything goes according to schedule, I should be moved into my new place before Christmas! My fingers are crossed! I am going up to visit Elaina on Saturday, my Aunt Marney is going to be in town and Ben and I are going to visit with her when she comes to see Elaina! I am very excited! I will take more pictures and hopefully I'll be able to get the silly things downloaded for my next post!
Love,
Hollie

5 comments:

Sara and Stefano said...

Hollie,
It has been so long since we've talked. I have been reading your blog and Elaina looks so happy at her new place. I am so happy you will be moving to Bountiful and I'm hoping our house will sell soon so I can move there, too. Stella is doing great! I have been a major slacker and I don't even remember the last time I updated her blog. Anyway, give me a call because I lost all the numbers in my cell phone. I would love to meet you for lunch one day while you are in Bountiful. Love and miss you, Sara

Stephanie Ellinger said...

I am so glad that you found a place! If you need any help moving I'd love to volunteer (and my hubby too!). You just let us know.

Kaidence's Mommy said...

I have been wanting to come up and visit. I may have to wait a little while now that Kaidence is having issues with rejection. Just know that I think of you everytime I pass south Davis. Let me know if you need anything. I am only a couple minutes away as well.

My Three Sons said...

That is good news on your move. Will this affect your job? Didn't I read somewhere that you also are able to work from home? How is big brother handling the news about moving? I bet he is scared and excited. I think that is wonderful that you will be so much closer to Elaina. The time you travel and price of gas? That is great. So I know Elaina is doing better, how long will she stay at South Davies?

HOpe all is well.

Kaci

Anonymous said...

Well, I am so happy to hear that she is doing good. It's been so long since we talked. How are you doing? When do you move? We are moving to Logan on the 22nd. So, we will be able to visit now. Keep in touch

Angie