Friday, September 28, 2012

Is anyone there?

Hello?  Does anyone ever check this dead blog anymore?
I'm so sorry for my absence.  Please just know that we have been enjoying life to the fullest!

Elaina continues to thrive and defy medical expectation.  She loves pre-school.  She loves being outside and especially loves to swing.  She is still in love with her Disney princesses.  Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, she loves them all.  She also finds great joy in Nemo, Monsters, Inc. and Cars.  What can I say, she's addicted to all things Disney. If you really want to make her happy, give her a sippy cup of ice water and play bouncy (or tickle) with her!  She is such a happy sweet wonderful girl!

Ben just turned 10 and is growing up into an amazing young man.  He is the best big brother that any little girl could ever ask for.  He loves being a Cub Scout (he just earned his Bear badge), he loves riding his bike and swimming.  He loves building his lego's and is obsessed with all things Mario (Nintendo).  Throw in some Angry Birds and reading some Diary of a Wimpy Kid and that makes his life complete.

Now that I've done a brief catch up, I just wanted to say that I'm going to make a private blog.  If you'd like to keep up with us, please comment with your email address so that I can send you an invite.  I just worry about trolls and others that take advantage of special needs families and I want to be able to post pictures, etc. without worry.  :)  Thanks for your understanding and I hope you'll want to keep up with us!

Hollie

** Side Note:  I will still keep this blog.  I will update for any medical emergencies or procedures, so if you don't want to give me an email address for the private blog, you can still check here if something big were to happen!  Thanks! :)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Count me in. :)
heidiaphrodite@gmail.com

Melissa said...

Yes!! I still check your cutie bug's blog! You are so wonderful, Hollie!

Sri Selvalakshmi said...

Nice Article!! Happy to Read!!!Dealers

luckys said...

gta 5 apk
Hello? Does anyone ever check this dead blog anymore?